Uniform – Y7 to Y11
- Year 7 to Year 10 – Maroon jumper with Litcham School Logo *
- Year 11 – Green jumper with Litcham School Logo *
- Litcham School clip-on tie (with additional stripes for Year 11 prefects only) *.
- Plain white shirt in a formal style and long enough to tuck into trousers/skirts. Short, fitted blouses are not permitted.
- Any garments worn under shirts must be plain white and not visible.
- Black trousers which should be smart, formal and full length. Jeans-style, with studs, hipster-style trousers, combat-style with cargo pockets and tight, skinny fitting, trousers or cropped trousers/shorts are not permitted.
- Black skirts which should be formal, plain and at least knee length. Vertical pleats are permitted but not horizontal pleats/frills. Hipster-style and jersey-style, tight-fitting skirts are not permitted.
- Belts should be thin (to fit in the belt loops) and plain black. Wide belts and coloured/patterned belts are not permitted.
- Socks or tights should be black and plain, not patterned.
- Footwear should be a black, formal, flat shoe. Black sports trainers and plimsolls are not permitted
- Outside garments should be warm and weather-proof and should not carry large logos, branding or other images. Hoodies, denim or leather are not permitted.
- Make-up is not permitted in Years 7-9.
- Jewellery: one small stud per ear lobe and a watch are allowed. No other jewellery including wristbands is permitted.
- Hair should be one natural colour and not of an extreme style. Over-sized hair accessories are not permitted.
Failure to comply with the school’s dress regulations may result in social isolation, or, for repeat offences, could lead to an external exclusion, until the problem is resolved.
Polo Shirt – White with Litcham School Logo *
Sweatshirt – Blue with Litcham School Logo *
Shorts – Blue with Litcham School Logo *
Football socks – Navy/white *
Socks – White (for indoor pc and summer sports)
Plimsolls or trainers – Suitable for sports activities and with non marking soles (not fashion wear)
Swimming – girls – one piece
Swimming – boys – Trunks/shorts
Hockey/football boots – Highly recommended
Shin pads – Optional for hockey and football
Aprons for technology and food lessons are provided by the school. Students are asked to bring an old shirt to protect clothing during art lessons.
Please ensure all uniform and PE kit is named.
All uniform and PE kit is available exclusively online and in person from Birds of Dereham.
Birds (Argent Clothing Ltd)
Unit D, 13 Yaxham Road
Dereham, NR19 1HB
Tel: 01362 692941