Uniform – Reception to Y6
- Black trousers should be smart, formal and full length. Jeans-style, with studs, hipster-style trousers, combat-style with cargo pockets and tight, skinny fitting, trousers are not permitted.
- Black skirts should be formal, plain and at least knee length. Vertical pleats are permitted but not horizontal pleats/frills. Hipster-style and jersey-style, tight-fitting skirts are not permitted.
- White shirt/blouse/or Litcham School logo polo shirt*.
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo*.
- Footwear should be safe, sensible black shoes.
- Outside garments* should be warm and weather-proof and should not carry large logos, branding or other images. Hoodies, denim or leather are not permitted in the classroom.
- Make-up is not permitted.
- Jewellery: one small stud per ear lobe and a watch are allowed. No other jewellery including wristbands is permitted.
- Hair should be one natural colour and not of an extreme style.
- In the summer months girls may wear blue/white checked dresses* and some children may prefer to wear shorts. However, these should be black and plain; i.e. not Bermuda or cycling shorts. Children are encouraged to wear peaked or legionnaire style sun hats during the periods of bright sunshine. Jeans, highly patterned tops, and fashion clothes are unacceptable for school and will be actively discouraged.
- Navy shorts
- White T-shirt
- Trainers/gym shoes for outdoor use
- Tracksuits for outdoor activities in the cold weather are encouraged
- For safety, children with long hair will be requested to tie it back.
*All school-specific uniform is available exclusively online and in person from Birds of Dereham.
Birds (Argent Clothing Ltd)
Unit D, 13 Yaxham Road
Dereham, NR19 1HB
Tel: 01362 692941