Primary Phase Results
Achievement is at the heart of our school.
Our expectations of hard work, commitment, and achieving the highest standards of work and behaviour are absolute. All pupils are given every opportunity and encouragement to be outstanding and to reach their full potential in whatever they do.
We would encourage you to visit us at your convenience. You will see a school where pupils can achieve the highest standards, underpinned by a caring, ordered and disciplined atmosphere; a school that values courtesy, self-respect and respect for others; a school determined to see that the pupils of today become the valued adults of tomorrow.
At Key Stage 2, outcomes were disappointing in 2015. Outcomes for current Year 6 pupils are predicted to be very strong in 2016.
• 67% of pupils achieved expected levels in reading
• 53% of pupils achieved expected levels within writing
• 53% of pupils achieved expected levels within Mathematics.
At Key Stage 1, outcomes were good in 2015:
• 88% of pupils achieved expected levels in reading
• 88% of pupils achieved expected levels within writing
• 88% of pupils achieved expected levels within Mathematics.
At EYFS, outcomes were good in 2015:
• 69% of pupils achieved a good level of development
• 64% of pupils met the requirements of the phonics test.
To view historic performance, please click on the Performance Table link at the side of this page.