Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
RECEPTION TO Y6
All aspects of the Litcham School Uniform must be worn by all members of the school.
- Black trousers or shorts should be smart, formal and full length.
- Black skirts should be formal, plain and at least knee length. Vertical pleats are permitted but not horizontal pleats/frills, Hipster-style and jersey-style.
- Summer blue check dresses.
- White shirt/blouse/polo shirt.
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo.
- Footwear should be black shoes safe, sensible and of a type that will not mark floors.
- Outside garments should be warm and weather-proof and should not carry large logos, branding or other images.
- Make-up of any sort is not permitted.
- Jewellery: one small stud per ear lobe and a watch are permitted.
- Hair should be one natural colour and not of an extreme style (this includes shaved patterns).
Children are encouraged to wear peaked or legionnaire style sun hats during the periods of bright sunshine.
- Navy, school logo preferred, shorts/skort
- White, school logo preferred, T Shirt
- Navy/white socks for outdoor use
- White socks for indoor use
- Trainers for outdoor use and gym shoes for indoor use
- Tracksuits for outdoor activities in the cold weather
For safety, children with long hair will need to tie back their hair.
Aprons for technology and food lessons are provided by the school.
Y7 TO Y11
- Year 7 to Year 10 – Maroon jumper with Litcham School Logo *
- Year 11 – Green jumper with Litcham School Logo *
- Litcham School clip-on tie (with additional stripes for Year 11 prefects only) *.
- Plain white shirt in a formal style and long enough to tuck into trousers/skirts. Short, fitted blouses are not permitted.
- Any garments worn under shirts must be plain white and not visible.
- Black trousers which should be smart, formal and full length. Jeans-style, with studs, hipster-style trousers, combat-style with cargo pockets and tight, skinny fitting, trousers or cropped trousers/shorts are not permitted.
- Black skirts which should be formal, plain and at least knee length. Vertical pleats are permitted but not horizontal pleats/frills. Hipster-style and jersey-style, tight-fitting skirts are not permitted.
- Belts should be thin (to fit in the belt loops) and plain black. Wide belts and coloured/patterned belts are not permitted.
- Socks or tights should be black and plain, not patterned.
- Footwear should be a black, formal, flat shoe. Black sports trainers and plimsolls are not permitted
- Outside garments should be warm and weather-proof and should not carry large logos, branding or other images. Hoodies, denim or leather are not permitted.
- Make-up is not permitted in Years 7-9.
- Jewellery: one small stud per ear lobe and a watch are allowed. No other jewellery including wristbands is permitted.
- Hair should be one natural colour and not of an extreme style. Over-sized hair accessories are not permitted.
Failure to comply with the school’s dress regulations may result in social isolation, or, for repeat offences, could lead to an external exclusion, until the problem is resolved.
Polo Shirt – White with Litcham School Logo *
Sweatshirt – Blue with Litcham School Logo *
Shorts – Blue with Litcham School Logo *
Football socks – Navy/white *
Socks – White (for indoor pc and summer sports)
Plimsolls or trainers – Suitable for sports activities and with non marking soles (not fashion wear)
Swimming – girls – one piece
Swimming – boys – Trunks/shorts
Hockey/football boots – Highly recommended
Shin pads – Optional for hockey and football
Aprons for technology and food lessons are provided by the school. Students are asked to bring an old shirt to protect clothing during art lessons.
Please ensure all items of uniform and PE kit is named
All uniform is available exclusively from Birds of Dereham:
Birds (Argent Clothing Ltd)
Unit D, 13 Yaxham Road
Dereham, NR19 1HB.
Tel: 01362 699130